Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dear Sugar Diary,                                                                            2/22/12
                          
       Blogging will take up too much time.....I just can't see myself blogging....What will I write about? Hummm..I just noticed there are a lot of "2's" in the date today....wonder if that means something.....Well I guess for a first entry this doesn't really have to say much....or does it? Why am I writing this? Well....maybe just to have a way to keep track of my daily thoughts .... archive what I do (like I don't do that enough already on Facebook) I am Shey......I am 33 yrs old....and I love to bake and decorate cakes....big cakes...small cakes...tall cakes.... short cakes...it really doesn't matter.....If it is cake and it's in my kitchen....It WILL become SOMETHING.......=) So here I will document my journey and hopefully if anyone reads this they will learn something or teach me something.   Thanks for reading and I will post again soon!=)                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment